HR Officer, Near Wokingham, Up to £40,000, (Mostly onsite working)
I am delighted to share that I am partnering with highly reputable organisation who are currently seeking a proactive and driven HR Officer. As the HR Officer you will report into the Senior HR Manager and work as part of a small close-knit team to provide a robust and business focused HR Service. This is an extremely busy role where you will be responsible for several tasks that include:
* Ensuring Payroll instructions are prepared and logged in time for the monthly payroll run (for example contractual variations, new starters, leavers, contractual benefits and staff benefits).
* Conducting induction meetings with new employees and liaise with Line Managers to ensure they are aware of their responsibility in the induction process.
* Administering the leaver process to include acknowledgement of resignations, instructing Payroll, triggering the exit Questionnaire
* Administering the recruitment process to include obtaining of authorisation of vacancies, proofing of recruitment documents.
* Issuing contracts of employment ensuring appropriate authorisation, eligibility to work and undertaking of pre-employment checks.
* Issuing contract variations and other general correspondence.
* Carrying out general administration tasks (devising standard Human Resources documents and letters and manage the email inbox).
* Administration of the DBS process including checking and logging of DBS forms and escalation of any issues as required.
* Ensure electronic personnel files are maintained and filing is completed in a timely manner using electronic filing system
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established organisation. If you have a generalist background with a good understanding of recruitment legislation, policies and procedures this will be of great interest to my client. You will need to be able to work independently, and have a focused and pragmatic approach.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.