HR Officer - Permanent
Salary: £38,000 - £40,000
We have a brand-new client on a very focused mission to lead in their industry. The organisation has evolved from grassroots with just a very small group of accountancy professionals. It is now a growing global award-winning employer, attracting talent from its major competitors because of its innovative and creative approach.
Your previous success, ideally within a professional services firm and operating as an HR generalist, will lead to your success in this role. Strong academics and be CIPD qualified. You will be confident in your ability and enjoy working as part of a forward-thinking team.
- Employee relations - Together with the HR manager facilitate/mediate discussions to resolve any employee relations conflict and to be involved in disciplinary/grievance procedures as necessary including taking minutes.
- Induction - Conduct first day inductions for all staff below partner/director level
- Training & Development - Work with the HR Assistants in the co-ordination of the professional qualification and training e.g. ACA, ACCA, AAT, CIMA, ATT, IPPM, CTA, IIT etc.
- Inbound/outbound staff management - Ensure formal offer letters and contracts of employment are accurate and issued accordingly (checking work of HR Assistants).
- HR software - To be a system administrator of HR Software.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in exploring, please do not hesitate to get in contact for an initial chat. I am working with this client on an exclusive basis & will arrange immediate introductions for suitable candidates. email@example.com
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.