HR Operations Advisor
Leading global financial services organisation headquartered out of the United States.
Work as part of the wider European HR team on an initial temporary basis with potential longer-term opportunities for the right candidate.
With offices based in Central London, this role will require the successful candidate to be in the office full time.
This position will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, well established, global business. Work with stakeholders worldwide to provide HR and people advice.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
- Generalist HR operations support to the wider business
- Monitor the shared inbox and respond to queries and review offers
- Assist with the on-boarding process for all new hires across Europe
- Coordinate and manage background check processes
- Assist the global mobility team with immigration processes, relocation and transfers
- Manage voluntary exits and conduct exit interviews
- Respond to HR, Payroll and benefits queries from across the business
- Assist with supporting with Employee Relations matters on an ad hoc basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- HR or related qualification
- Experience working in a fast-paced financial or professional services environment
- Experience working as part of an HR team, preferably as part of shared services or operations
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience using HRIS, preferably Workday
- Be able to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Strong prioritisation skills and high attention to detail
The successful candidate will ideally be immediately available or have less than a 1 month notice period. This role is an office based position, to give the candidate the best opportunity to succeed in the role.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.