City of London, London
£32000 - £36000 per annum
5 months ago
This is a fantastic HR Operations Advisor role for someone who is looking to join a high touch, fast paced and extremely desirable financial services firm in the City. Reporting into an experienced HR Operations Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring a high level, efficient HR service is delivered to all employees.
More specifically, as an HR Advisor, you will be responsible for;
- Act as first point of contact for queries from HR professionals and line managers - taking responsibility of ensuring solutions
- Investigate and endeavour to resolve escalations/complaints
- Advise line managers on policy and procedure escalating where appropriate
- Administration of the end to end HR employee lifecycle processes including but not limited to management of leave of absences i.e. maternity, paternity, shared parental leave, dealing with all employee enquiries, data entry into the HRIS, payroll instructions, management of leaver process including exit interviews etc.
- Maintaining documents and data - ensuring they are up to date and in line with regulations
- Manage reporting of issues, including the pre-employment screening processes with the vendor and ensuring HR invoices are processed timely and accurately
- Ad hoc project work from an HR perspective
- Support on grievance meetings, note taking, letter production and organisation management.
If you have experience across the areas listed below then this could be the role for you!
You must be extremely self motivated, eager to learn and develop, and take real pride in your work. This role is extremely autonomous from day one with a high expectation of quality of work. You must be able to work at pace and have exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail.
In return, you will be offered a great deal of development and support. This is a fantastic organisation to work for and the team is extremely collaborative, friendly and welcoming.
If you are keen to hear more, please apply today!
Please note: this is a 9 month FTC initially.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.