HR Operations Analyst
HR Operations Analyst Lead
We are partnering with a well-known global aviation company in a search for a talented and enthusiastic HR Operations Analyst Lead.
This role is a full-time 12 month contract position based in the Sydney CBD offering hybrid working. You will be tasked to lead a project to review the end to end current ways of working.
- Define and drive end to end project plan
- Build templates and workflows in a user friendly way
- Support global compliance requests, in a local format
- Drive consistency in application of People Policies
- Support IR/ER and policy frameworks
- Building and automating report framework
- Design reporting solutions
- Educating colleagues on the use and adaption of reporting and being able to draw meaningful insights
The Successful Applicant:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and/or related work experience
- Skilled in analytics, data modelling and forecasting
- Strong proficiency in Excel and working data flows
- Excellent stakeholder management
- Project management experience
- Flexible and positive attitude
- Ability to narrate to numbers when communicating to internal stakeholders
This role is paying around $100K + super, depending on experience. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Susan Lange with job reference: TR/228937
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.