HR Operations Associate, Private Equity
A global private equity firm, are seeking a high-performing individual to join their HR Operations team, driving excellence in employee experience and wellbeing. As an HR Operations Associate, you will play a pivotal role in shaping HR strategy to align with company goals and contribute to best practices globally.
This dynamic role requires strong data analysis skills, Workday expertise, and knowledge of benefits, pensions, and immigration regulations. Your contributions will be central to integrating new initiatives, systems, and tools, making you a key player in the firm’s transformative journey.
- Generate insightful reports and conduct data analysis to offer regular management information on benefit utilization and trends.
- Collaborate with the HR Operations Manager in the benefit renewal process, ensuring accurate and comprehensive data.
- Oversee auditing of benefit plans, maintaining accuracy, and delivering benefit inductions to new joiners.
- Act as a point person for benefit enrolment, offboarding, and changes, handling employee benefit policies.
- Serve as the primary contact for Workday systems and process queries, supporting global configurations and implementations.
- Run regular reports for HR and business analysis, providing meaningful data and identifying trends.
- Assist in report and presentation production for various forums, demonstrating a commitment to best practices.
- Collaborate with Compliance to support the SMCR process and ensure accurate completion.
- Oversee the HR Operating Manual, lead the annual review of regional HR documentation, and support regulatory reviews.
- Partner with the HR team in implementing and maintaining processes across the employee lifecycle.
- Stay updated on local labour laws, supporting onboarding/offboarding processes, and contributing to global mobility activities.
- Engage in ad-hoc projects regionally and globally.
Candidate Profile: Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required; CIPD or relevant HR qualification preferred.
- Proven experience in fast-paced, FCA regulated Financial Services or Private Equity environments.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to adapt to diverse work styles.
- Strong Workday and systems experience, with demonstrable project management skills.
- Proficient in data management and analytics, showcasing advanced Excel skills.
- Proven track record of process improvements, enhancing productivity.
- Understanding of ACAS standards and legislative requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar HR Operations role within a global team.
Join this growing global firm and be a catalyst for positive change in HR operations, contributing to the success of a global private equity leader.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.