HR Operations Coordinator
We are patterning with a leading global Financial Services Company in the search for a talented and enthusiastic HR Operations Coordinator.
This role is a full-time permanent position based in Sydney’s CBD that offers hybrid working and flexibility within a high performing progressive team.
Supporting the Operations function within People & Culture by providing:
- Facilitation of key HR process and data capture, independently working with and engaging stakeholders
- Maintaining of data in the HR system
- Generation of key employee lifecycle documentation, utilizing knowledge of the business and business processes
- Project and administrative input and support, providing insights and recommendations into project activities
The Successful Applicant:
- 2 years’ experience working in an HR environment
- Understanding of the HR employee lifecycle
- HR system administration experience
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong analytical, problem solving and reporting skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to maintain positive working relationships
- Advanced computer skills
This role is paying $90-100K + Super. Please click to apply using a Word CV/resume where possible. The consultant is Susan Lange with job reference: PR/224296
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.