£65000 - £75000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
11 months ago
A global financial services business is now looking to hire a VP level HR Operations specialist to join their East Midlands base in Northampton. Reporting into the Global Reward Lead, this role will have responsibility for global performance, recognition and benefits services provided by HR Operations to all global employees. You will have 8 direct reports, all UK based and matrix management of 25 team members based remotely. Together you will ensure that the business is operating best-in-class processes, controls, people, culture and conduct and that cost, control and performance of Benefits, Performance and Recognition Operations are maximised globally. Key duties will be to contribute to all relevant leadership and governance forums, including; cost, control, performance, projects, technology. Driving the HR Operations and global talent management agenda and contribute to the strategic direction of HR Operations whilst owning key strategic projects.
Key pillars for this role are:
- Developing and leading the Global Service Strategy for Performance and Benefits Operations
- Driving process consistency and efficiency globally
- Ongoing review and maintenance of the Service Catalogue with relevant stakeholders to ensure the business is meeting customer requirements
- Ensuring services are delivered to agreed performance levels
- Ensuring all service (and related process) procedures are fully in-place and continually evaluated for greater efficiency and better colleague experience
- Utilising and evolving the architecture and vendor strategy in conjunction with HR Tech & Change
- Driving operational excellence throughout HR Operations control environment
- Ensuring that all control issues (BIA, ORI, RAID, RCSA) are fully logged, understood and escalated/syndicated with CCO and control partners, as well as the broader management team.
- Ensuring operational resilience is continually maintained
As a result the business is looking to meet candidates with proven HR Operations experience who will drive customer 'obsession' focus across the service
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple priorities/projects, ensuring consistent delivery to a high standard
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills with the ability to influence and build commitment amongst senior stakeholders.
- Possess a demonstrable ability to effectively engage with stakeholders, whilst being able to clearly communicate requirements and liaise with peers who are required to support the delivery.
Essential Skills/Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent
- Relevant experience in HR with good exposure to HR service delivery, service or account management
- Relevant experience working for or driving service delivery through 3rd parties
- Domain expertise in Benefits, Performance and Recognition
- Extensive experience of managing global teams and wide range of stakeholders
- Exposure to working in a Service Delivery role run out of a Shared Service Centre
Please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones for more information
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.