Etten-Leur, North Brabant
about 2 months ago
Reporting directly to the Director HR Operations EMEAI, you will focus on providing expert professional advice and support to managers and staff on all aspects of people management, which fully reflects the organisation's strategic aims, current employment legislation and best practice.
Aspects of the role include:
- Providing consistent and efficient delivery of a broad range of HR services to the organization.
- Providing support and guidance to the business and employees to resolve matters providing advice on the direction to be taken.
- Partnering with CoE's and HRBPs on the design, development and implementation of HR policies and procedures, making sure new services and programs are in compliance with local policies and procedures for the region.
- Liaise with the Works Council in NL ensuring it operates in line with WC format and structure. Attend WC meetings and present HR items that require WC approval as appropriate.
- Builds strong partnerships to foster trust and accountability with all stakeholders.
- Resolves complex HR issues conferring with managers on intricate and highly sensitive issues. May work with Legal Counsel directly as appropriate and ensure that escalated issues are resolved with urgency.
If you are interested in a new job, but this one isn't suitable for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me for a chat.
+31 (0)20 888 6230
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.