HR Operations Manager
The role of the HR Operations Manager is to support the business in the continued development of theHR function.
Forming part of a larger HR Team and managing 3 HR Coordinators, this function provides end to end HR Administration support and first line guidance to managers and employees across the business.
This will be a hybrid role with 3 days in the office.
- Strong line management for the HR Operations team on a day-to-day basis
- Overseeing the quality and accuracy of work undertaken by the team and act as an escalation point for team members, for complex or complicated queries
- Support the growth and development of the HR Operations team through coaching and knowledge transfer
- Maintain key controls within the HR Operations team, to ensure compliance
- Drive process improvements across the HR Operations function
- Effective management of the UK HR inbox, ensuring that employee queries are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Provide efficient HR services including data and document management
- Effective management of all employees related data in Oracle
- Manage the onboarding process of new employees into the business
- Lead and oversee timely and efficient delivery of key processes, including monthly payroll
- Oversee quality delivery of regular MI reports, analysis, and commentary to key stakeholders, including the monthly dashboard
- Improve Line Manager accessibility and access to HR processes, systems, and guidance, increasing self-service and accountability
- Ensure all risk actions are delegated to appropriate owners and monitored for delivery by required deadlines
- Manage annual audit checks such as payroll, ensuring HR records are complete and compliant
- Manage HR related projects of varying size and scope
- Develop, implement, and maintain HR policies and procedures
The successful candidate will also:
- 5 + years’ experience as an HR Operations Manager, covering all elements of HR administration, payroll, contract generation. Specific experience including:
- HRIS systems. Oracle is highly desirable
- Policy & Compliance
- Working to tight SLA’s
- Working at a senior manager level – including managing a small team
- Analytical in nature with great attention to detail
- Pragmatic with a desire and vision to make improvements
- You must act with integrity
- You must act with due skill, care, and diligence
- You must be open and co-operative with the FCA, the PRA and other regulators
- You must pay due regard to the interests of customers and treat them fairly
- You must observe proper standards of market conduct.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.