£55000 - £60000 per annum
3 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Operations Manager to join a large communications organisation based in London. The role is paying £55,000 to £65,000 plus great benefits. This is fantastic opportunity for a HR operations manager who has previous experience of driving change and automation and has previous experience of shared services set up.
- Work closely with a decentralised team of advisors moving towards a shared services set up, providing support and coaching through a period of change across the HR life-cycle. Creating opportunities for the team to get rounded exposure in all areas of HR operations.
- Support with establishing effective ways of working via a centralised in-box, including allocation of work, turning on and embedding automated systems and the development of realistic SLA's.
- As an influencer you will enjoy the significant challenge of driving change across a complex organisation, you should be skilled in articulating the advantages of the changes at all levels and understand and have experienced similar hurdles in previous projects.
Skills and Experience
- You will be an experience HR operations manager, with previous experience of leading a small team of advisors through change.
- Ideally you will have come from a large, busy organisation with a complex governance structure or similar.
- You will be technically strong across HR operations, with many examples of streamlining and automation.
- You must enjoy leading a team of hardworking advisors, looking to you for support and reassurance regarding new ways of working.
- You will need to be a proactive collaborator, skilled at building virtual relationships at all levels.
This is an urgent position. I will be shortlisting before Christmas with interviews taking place the first week of January.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.