Our client is a global top-tier professional services provider with an APAC headquarter based in Hong Kong. Due to the continued growth of the Firm as well as re-structuring within HR they have identified a need to bring on board an experienced HR Operations Manager that has experience with HRIS implementation and process improvement. Our client currently has a headcount of over 1,200 across the region with around half of the regional population based in Hong Kong.
The role is part of the HR Management team and is highly visible within the business. Leading a small team of HR Operations specialists, you will work closely with HR colleagues and business representatives to strengthen HR service delivery through process improvement, workflow assessment, operational capability and introducing market best practice and strategic as well as tactical solutions that will ultimately help with the effectiveness and efficiency of the HR function and Firm.
You will also be responsible for leading the implementation of a cloud-based HR system within the region (Success Factors), working with a global project team to drive consistency and governance. The role will also look to develop system-based analytics to support the business with its decision making.
To be considered for this role you will need to demonstrate the below experience:
- 10+ years of HR Operations experience with at least 2-3 years managing HR Operations specialists
- Experience with HR systems implementation (ideally cloud based) as well as reporting tools
- Project management - ranging from planning, scoping, consultation, process mapping, documenting and execution
- Strong leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Exceptional client focus
- Strong analytical skills to provide business intelligence and solutions through analytics and metrics
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.