Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
We have a current opportunity for a HR Operations Manager to join a leading insurance firm on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Leeds, with travel occasionally to the head office in London, however the business encourage flexible working and are happy to discuss individual needs relating to location.
HR Operations Manager role responsibilities
- Relationship management and collaboration with global colleagues and peers with regards to enhancement and improvement of the governance framework
- Develop continuous improvement strategies that deliver greater customer outcomes
- Become a go-to specialist for Workday and Process issues and challenged within HR
- Identify knowledge gaps and work with the offshore Process Leads to build action plans
- Lead the writing, review and redesign where appropriate of working desktop procedures
- Working understanding of all legislative and company policies and guidelines
- Understanding of cross functional processes including data flows across the enterprise for key activities such as joiners, movers and leavers.
- Manage the relationship with external vendors, where applicable
- Provide Non-UK HR Operations support where necessary and identify any transactional processes that can be migrated to the service centre
- Working in partnership with teams such as HR Advisors, Payroll, Reward, ER relating to shared services processes and escalations
- Support the various audits within HR on key HR processes and activities
- Experience in a HR Operations related role
- Extensive Workday experience
- Strong relationship management skills
- Detailed knowledge of HR Service processes and practices
- Excellent communication and well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong process and quality improvement background. Experience in process redesign for working desk top procedures, Lean six sigma would be advantageous but not essential
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.