City of London, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
about 1 month ago
HR Operations / Shared Services Manager (12 Month FTC)
Frazer Jones are supporting a global financial services firm that is looking for an experienced HR Operations Manager to join on a 12 month FTC.
This is a maternity cover role that reports directly into the HR Director & works closely with the wider HR functions.
- Lead and manage the HR operations team in London to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Responsible for the full employee HR operational lifecycle - new starters, onboarding, processing employee personal data and leavers.
- Lead and manage processes associated with absence and leave including maternity, paternity, holiday/time and labour and sickness, working with the business partners to address any issues that arise
- Ensure systems are kept up to date in an accurate and timely manner.
- Work with the team to understand and develop MI and reporting requirements and lead the team to ensure that all operational processes deliver quality and timely data.
- In conjunction with the reward team to develop and maintain a market leading global benefits provision that is aligned to business requirements
- Ensure that all aspects of compensation and pay management are appropriately administered, including the annual salary and incentive review process
- Develop and maintain staff handbooks where and when needed, accounting for the risk/audit requirements as required
- Represent Culture and People on various committees and working groups such as information security, providing advice, guidance and support as required.
- Work with the wider team to develop the global mobility policy and processes to ensure consistency and transparency
- Manage the third party vendors relationships associated with global mobility, including tax and visa advisors, to ensure a quality service is delivered
- Understand the visa and immigration requirements in your jurisdiction and ensure that operational processes are compliant and pass any audits as required
This is an opportunity for someone to not just maintain the status quo of the Operations function but to look for process enhancements and efficiencies throughout the course of the contract.
My client is looking for someone with vast experience as an HR Operations Manager ideally from a commercial environment.
You will have managed teams previously and worked in both permanent and contract roles.
If this describes your skill set send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.