This role will sit in the HR Operations team and you will be responsible for working with the HR Operations Manager to ensure that the shared services function is run effectively and efficiently. You will have overall responsibility for managing two HR Administrators and you will work together to deliver an excellent service and employee experience.
The firm is a leading law firm which fosters a diverse and inclusive culture. With several hundred staff, the firm has set a new direction for the HR function and therefore, it is an incredibly exciting time to be joining.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with your team and delegating tasks to ensure queries are answered in an efficient manner
- Acting as an escalation point for complex cases and queries that come through
- Providing ongoing training to your team
- Continuously reviewing and updating HR processes and workflows
- Making process improvements to ensure best practice
- Monitoring HR budgets
- HRIS management and maintenance
- ER and case management including implementing an effective case management process
- Providing ad hoc project support to the wider HR team
The successful candidate will have proven experience working in an HR shared services environment or in an HR operations role. A background in the legal sector would be advantageous but not essential. Experience managing or supervising a team will be highly regarded. You will be a collaborative team player and you will have a track record of demonstrating initiative in the workplace. We are looking for candidates who have an eye for spotting process improvements and a knack for acting on them and continuously improving processes. You will ideally have strong data processing skills and experience using Microsoft Excel will be advantageous.
This role offers the successful candidate an excellent opportunity to progress their career in HR. You will see yourself working with a great team and a supportive manager. If you are a capable HR professional and are interested in this opportunity, we invite you to apply today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.