City of London, London
£60000 - £75000 per annum
3 months ago
6 Months +
HR Policy, Risk & Control Manager
My client, a London based international financial services firm, is in the market for an HR Policy specialist.
In this role, you will be working closely with the regional HR teams to ensure that robust controls are in place, policies are defined, documented and maintained. The role requires a combination of strategic and operational HR experience across the full operations spectrum to help develop a high performing HR function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that the appropriate controls are in place to maintain good governance and risk management
- Ensure that the process taxonomy accurately reflects processes that support the employee lifecycle
- Ensure that policies required by law are in place in all jurisdictions and that an annual review, attestation and approval process is in place
- Work closely with policy and process owners to ensure process documentation and operating procedures are accurate at all time times
- Ensure that HR adheres to and receives appropriate training in relevant compliance, risk and IT policies including GDPR as appropriate
- Support the execution of internal and external audit fieldwork through providing supporting evidence and backup material as required
In addition, you will be responsible for overseeing the effective implementation and day-to-day operation of the of the policy, risk and control function within the Group HR Operations and Governance function. You'll help set the agenda and supervise the teams that support effective creation of processes and policies, manage HR risk, control processes, process execution and compliance.
You'll oversee the EMEA HR control framework and FCO responsibilities working closely with regional and Group HR representatives.
In order to be considered for this role you need prior experience of working in an HR operations environment preferably in Financial Services.
You must be a natural collaborator and be able to build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
If this describes your skill set and you are looking for a exciting opportunity, send your CV to Frazer Jones today.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.