Are you a Junior Project Manager with HR experience and a strong interest for all things tech? Have you been involved in an end-end implementation? If this sounds like you this could be a great opportunity for you to explore!
My client, a leading retailer is searching for a HR Programme Manager to join their team for what will be one of the biggest technology implementation projects within retail in the UK.
The brand has a significant presence across the UK and a customer centric focus in their day to day operations. With the UK head office based just half an hour from London, this is a great opportunity for both London and Hertfordshire based talent.
As the HR Programme Manager, you will;
- Be working within a team who are responsible for managing all dependencies between the various programme waves.
- Be working closely with all stakeholders responsible for these dependencies, ensuring all updates are logged using MS Project software.
- Identify risks and deal with any concerns that could cause delays or roadblocks to the project timelines.
- Attend regular meetings and escalate concerns while providing updates to senior stakeholders and ensuring the project is compliant with standards set by the PMO.
You will (Key skills);
- Be Competent with Microsoft Project or similar software and possess strong skills in using MS office.
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills, and possess an analytical mindset and structured approach to working which will set you up well for this role.
- Have a good understanding of programme management methodology and an understanding of the various dependencies, which will go hand in hand with prior experience in tracking and monitoring the progress of interdependencies.
- Have experience with the implementation of an HR system such as SAP, Oracle or alternative projects around time and attendance systems would be advantageous.
If this opportunity is of interest to you and you would like to find out more, please apply!
Location: Hertfordshire - 30 minutes from London (London Bridge)
Salary: c. £35,000 - £50,000
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.