We are partnering with a large global media company that is headquartered in NYC. They are looking for a Business Intelligence & HR Operations Analyst to add to their growing team. A blend of hands-on, technical and project support experience having worked with various CRM tools and very solid advanced Excel skills is ideal for this role. This Analyst will work alongside the Operations and Human Resources Management in carrying out responsibilities that are related to system updates, upgrades, processes and improvements for the entire global team (US, London, Singapore). This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is going through massive change and growth.
- Serve as the CRM steward and subject matter expert (e.g. Encore, Invenias, Avature, FileFinder, Taleo, Salesforce, Greenhouse, Bullhorn, BrassRing, etc.), overseeing day-to-day operations and ongoing projects related to system processes and improvements for the global team (US, London, Singapore)
- Own regular reporting activities, i.e., quarterly, annual, as well as ad hoc requests as needed
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and other key metrics providing Search data, activity, and analysis (e.g., cost savings, internal mobility, diversity), including the creation of charts or other visualizations using Tableau or other business intelligence platform
- Review all system data for accuracy and completeness; perform quality assurance inspections of user data, reports and deliverables; and build and maintain database search records
- Proactively identify opportunities for efficiencies to encourage more consistent end user adoption
- Participate in user trainings and develop/maintain training materials, research materials, and process guidelines
- Manage system user requests and issue resolution
- Act as the primary liaison with the CRM account management team
- Assess, streamline, and formalize best practice processes and procedures for the team; identify data and process integrity issues and implement solutions
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3 - 5 years of experience working with various stakeholders in a complex organization and/or in a highly analytical role
- Highly proficient in Excel (pivot tables, etc.); experience with business intelligence and analytics tools is extremely desirable (Tableau, Looker, Domo, Business Objects, etc.)
- Highly detail-driven with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to accuracy
- Experience capturing and organizing data in a manner that allows for impactful analysis and insights
The SR Group (US), Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.