HR Service Centre Manager
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a worlds’ leading Financial Services organisation who operate globally providing research, credit advisory and technology transformation.
Due to growth, we’re supporting on an international role for a HR Service Centre Director to join their team on a permanent basis. We’re specifically looking for someone with strategic HR Operations or Service Centre talent, who have experience managing teams of over ten across the globe.
This role is responsible for overseeing the efficient and effective operations of the HR Service Centre. You will ensure HR services are delivered to employees and stakeholders with exceptional quality, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Provide leadership, guidance, and direction to the HR Service Centre team.
- Oversee the delivery of HR services, ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Lead a team of 10 HR Professionals across international offices.
- Partner with HRBPs and C-Suite to manage process improvements and implement strategies to enhance service delivery.
- Establish and monitor key performance indicators to track HR Service Centre performance.
- Manage use of team resources by determining location strategy, automation of tasks through technology, and impact of services on workforce planning.
- Managed a team of at least 10 across international markets.
- 10 + years of strategic HR Operational / Shared Service experience.
- Must have created, owned and maintained SOP’s.
- Experience operating in a matrix, regulated, financial services environment.
- Strong knowledge of HR policies, procedures, and best practices, and legal frameworks
- Excellent leadership and team management skills.
What’s on offer:
- The opportunity to manage a great team of 10 keen and diligent HR professionals.
- Joining a company with a friendly and supportive culture where change is seen as an opportunity to progress.
- The opportunity to take a high performing team, make it your own, and truly take autonomy.
- The opportunity to work flexibly, and fairly.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.