Up to £75000 per annum + plus benefits
5 months ago
HR Shared Services and ER Project Manager, c. £75,000 FTE.
This may initially be a 6 month contract but quite possibly extended to 12 months if required. Flexible approach to being in the office when needed but mostly home working
An exciting opportunity to implement a shared service function within a growing SME. This role is to set up the function, lead the project and deliver a stand alone function to the business who are multi-sited across the UK
This role will also support the HRBP's with policy and process queries as well as take on all ER related queries and give guidance to HRBPs and Line management, with initial support and guidance through to hands on support to tribunal level if necessary
- To create a HR Shared Service function for the business to rely on for support, working closely with key stakeholders within the business.
- To design a function that is able to manage and monitor key metrics, promoting continuous improvement, design/deliver a call logging system and monitor success
- Support colleagues with a range of HR queries, being first point of contact for day to day enquiries and respond in a timely manner.
- Be the ER lead, and support the business with all ER queries, design a process to support line managers, give guidance and advice and where appropriate get involved in more complex cases
- Ensure your support is always commercial, reflective of employee legislation and offer a pragmatic approach.
- Work with external legal partners where appropriate.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You will have a strong HR background, initially gained in HR Business Partnering/Management for Generalist knowledge but also have a strong ER background working cases end to end
- Shared Service Centre experience is key, ideally setting up a function previously, alternatively running a function and having control over change and implementation
- Experience working in a multi-site SME is highly desirable
- Able to work in an ever changing environment, able to bring the business on the journey to work towards a shared service function
- Strong influencing and time management skills
- You will be CIPD qualified and be degree educated or have equivalent experience/qualifications
- You will also have very strong ER and employment legislation knowledge.
To be considered please apply online
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.