Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Additional benefits
about 1 year ago
We are delighted to work with an international, market leading Financial Services organisation in Manchester to recruit their EMEA HR Shared Services Manager.
You are responsible for managing a team of 6 who are in turn responsible for the managing and maintaining all HR data for EMEA. This involves the data/ HR administration and input relating to starter, leavers and any changes throughout the employee lifecycle. The team must also ensure this data is sent accurately and efficiently to both the payroll team and payroll vendor prior to the pay run. This team will also be a point of contact for queries and requests from the business which need to be answered and actioned in a timely manner.
- As EMEA HR SSC Manager you are responsible for managing the team and their performance, ensuring exceptional service delivery and customer service.
- You will be supported by a Team Leader and continuously coach, encourage, support and evaluate your team's performance and development.
- You will use reporting and data measurements to monitor and continuously improve metrics, feedback, performance and workloads.
- Working for an organisation who believe in continuous improvement, you will have the opportunity to review processes, policies and efficiencies - with the scope to make improvements and change. Covering EMEA, you will also be responsible for ensuring procedures and policies comply with country specific laws and regulations.
- You will also ensure GDPR compliance and audit/SOX compliance when needed.
What you need to succeed
- In order to be successful in your application you will need demonstrable experience operating as the HR Shared Services/HR Administration Manager, ideally gained within a large matrix structured organisation with international or EMEA SSC experience.
- You are a strong manager and leader with a passion for coaching and developing others, ensuing optimal engagement and therefore productivity and success.
- You are comfortable engaging, interacting and influencing your stakeholders and senior leaders.
- You are comfortable utilising and optimising technology - HR PeopleSoft, Workday or Cloud system knowledge would be beneficial as they're moving to cloud based technology.
- SOX experience would be an advantage.
In return you'll work for a market leader whose EMEA HR Shared Services Head Office is based in Central Manchester. You'll receive a salary circa £60,000 with bonus and benefits which include private healthcare and a non-contributory 15% pension. You'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact through transformation & change and lead on improvements within your team - in conjunction with international peers. If interested please apply now or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.