HR Shared Services Officer
Frazer Jones is partnering with a market leading organisation in Bath to help them recruit an HR Shared Services Administrator.
This is a fantastic role for someone who enjoys dealing with all transactional HR activity and wants to be part of a fun and ambitious team! My client offers a great working environment, collaborative culture, hybrid working and a competitive salary.
As the HR Shared Services Administrator, you will ideally have experience of working within an HR Shared Services environment and been responsible for providing end to end HR support. It’s a fast paced, fun and ambitious team who celebrate success and believe in delivering an exceptional service.
Reporting into the HR Shared Services Manager you will join a team of 5 and be a key player in the delivery of all transactional HR services.
Day to day duties will include:
- First point of contact for employee queries via email, phone or face to face.
- Completion of all HR administration for your business area.
- Maintain and update the HR database & HR systems for 100% accurate employee records.
- Providing pre-employment checks and employee referencing
- First line support for Employee Relations
- Provide data for HR reporting.
- Monitor and update holiday requests and absence.
What you need to succeed:
- Proven HR operations experience in a shared services environment.
- Competent user in Microsoft office products (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to manage a portfolio of activities in a fast-paced environment, adapting to shifting priorities.
- Good communicator, written and verbal.
- Professional attitude within a confidential environment.
If you are looking for your next HR role and enjoy working within HR Administration and want to work for an organisation where you will receive excellent career development and support, please get in touch now for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.