An international law firm are looking to appoint a new Diversity & Wellbeing Manager. They have made great progress recently on various initiatives but have huge enthusiasm for new ideas and someone to help continue their journey.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with the Head of D,I&W and the Head of HR to embed all diversity and wellbeing activity across the firm;
- Supporting on strategy, projects and initiatives;
- Line-managing a junior member of the Diversity team;
- Working closely with PR, Marketing & BD;
- Managing internal and external communications along with budgets;
- Working closely with the onboarding teams to design and delivery the Diversity induction sessions for all new-starters
and lots more!
Naturally, candidates who have previously worked in a Diversity specialist role are highly desirable. The firm, however, will also consider candidates who are seasoned HR professionals and who either have been involved in Diversity & Inclusion or Wellbeing initiatives/projects in their current role or who possess a huge amount of enthusiasm for this space.
Ideally, your experience will have been gained within a professional services environment but financial services will also be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.