My client, a private healthcare company based in Central London, is looking to recruit an experienced HR/People Data Analyst on a contract basis to provide data gathering/analysis and project management to the HR team.
They are seeking a talented, qualified and experienced research, data and project management professional, to assist in the following areas:
- Collect, collate and analyse dashboard data and provide recruitment/talent management reports to the HR team.
- Collate and analyse employee engagement survey data to identify trends and areas of interest for future improvements.
- Monthly headcount reporting.
- Coordinating and reconciling flows of people data between HR systems.
- Undertake benchmarking, where possible, against competitors and comparable sectors
- Assist in the development of the HR Talent management information system to ensure the provision of coherent, accurate and timely data.
- Coordinate people and processes to ensure that all projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results.
- Monitor and measure employee performance using appropriate systems.
The Successful Candidates will possess:
- A first degree or equivalent evidence of analytical, communication and problem-solving ability.
- Excellent IT skills with experience using Excel, statistical analysis software and computer assisted qualitative data analysis software
- Workday experience
- Ability to generate and follow through on innovative ideas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to prioritise, meet targets within deadlines and surpass expectations
- Ability to work independently and prioritise own tasks and time, but also take direction, be flexible and work collaboratively with others
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
My client is open to applicants from people interested in either a fixed term contract or a day rate contract. Please get in touch for more information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.