HR Specialist (12 month FTC) Part Time
We have a fantastic opportunity for a part time HR Specialist to work for one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in the UK. This will be a 12 month FTC to cover a secondment in the team.
You will provide high quality HR expertise and guidance across a range of topics to employees and line managers.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
* Consult, coach and provide high quality advice and expertise on a range of often complex HR topics (e.g. talent acquisition, talent management, capability & disciplinary processes, reward and recognition), building line manager capability and enabling managers to make informed decisions to maximise employee performance.
* Enable managers, through training, coaching and partnership, to manage both formal and informal employee relations cases effectively and efficiently. Ensuring compliance with company policy whilst offering expert advice.
* Work with HR colleagues in the collation and creation of key people data to support business decision making e.g. capacities, absence, performance, salary management and planning.
Talent Development & Acquisition
* Provide insight, expertise and support to ensure the acquisition, growth, development and retention of talent to enable high performance including supporting annual performance management and compensation planning processes.
* Coach managers as needed in applying the BI global Performance and People Growth processes.
* Provide insights and advice to managers and employees on mobility and development opportunities
* Actively participate in the recruitment of key people manager roles
HR support and Annual Priorities
* Act as HR Specialist to dedicated business areas enabling quick problem solving and high performance.
* Work with HRBPs, ER & Compliance Specialist and wider HR Team to ensure that HR team’s capability development is aligned to HR Annual Priorities.
* Work with local HR Team and Global Business Services/HR Direct to ensure the HR model is fully enabled and operating in line with UK and Ireland policy and practice.
* Provide advice and input into change initiatives to enable effective delivery in line with cultural, legal, compliance and BI best practice requirements.
* Proactively participate in HR projects and initiatives, contributing to development of policy and practice within the HR team.
* Support new managers in their on-boarding by ensuring regular contact and signposting of the resources available to them to enable the successful transition in their new roles.
* Support ER & Compliance Specialist as needed in review and update of HR Policies and related guidance.
Ideally you will be or have experience of:
* Expert generalist role working in a multi site, multi functional business within a local and remote HR Team
* CIPD qualified or equivalent experience
* Stakeholder management skills
* Change management expertise
* Commercial acumen
* Employment law knowledge
* Employee relations experience
* Team centric and collaborative in approach
The position will be based in Bracknell 2 days per week. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.