City of London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Anne van der Graaf
3 months ago
We are delighted to have partnered with one of the magic circle law firms to find the right candidate to help them as an HR Specialist, whilst their colleague is on maternity leave. They are known for their friendly work environment and impressive achievements over the years.
As the HR Specialist you will bring strong HR experience to the team and will already have some ER exposure but would like to develop that more within this role. The office is based in London and they offer hybrid working to let you have a nice work-life balance.
Some of your main duties will be:
- Support employees in your client group with any day-to-day HR issues.
- Meeting new joiners and follow up with them and conduct exit interviews.
- Provide assistance to the Reward Manager and HR Managers.
- Liaising with external parties for any Learning & Development related activities.
- Assist with any projects.
The HR Specialist has strong communication skills and knowledge of employment law. Would you like to be the next member of this amazing HR team and develop your skills to the next step in your career?
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.