£25,000 – £27,000 (will also support with CIPD)
Essex / 2 days per week in office
I am delighted to be partnering with a leading Financial Services firm based in Essex to find an HR Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for providing first line support on all employee lifecycle activities. This position will play a vital role in supporting Senior HR Advisors and other wider HR teams on a range of exciting projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for an HR professional who is looking to further their career and ultimately join a top-tier, international Financial Services firm.
- Consistently maintaining employee data accurately
- Build lasting stakeholder relationships with Payroll, L&D and Talent Acquisition teams
- Updating the HR System and filing relevant documentation
- Act as the first line of support on all employee lifecycle activities and escalate issues where appropriate
- Ensure all change requests from Line Managers are actioned quickly and efficiently
- Providing other ad-hoc support to members of the HR team where necessary
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Experience within a large organisation is ideal
- Experience within Financial or Professional Services is ideal
- Highly organised
- Ability to prioritise a heavy workload
- 6 – 24 months experience in HR
- Experience with HR systems
Please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.