HR Specialist – Employee Lifecycle Projects
HR Specialist – Employee Lifecycle / Engagement & Talent Projects
Oxford, Hybrid working – 3 days in the office.
£48,000 – £55,000 + company benefits
A fast growing, global scale up SME business based in central Oxford are looking for someone to take on a range of Generalist HR projects to further enhance the employee experience across the business!
Working in the consulting space, the organisation is looking to double in size in the next year and triple in the next few years, this means that employee experience and engagement is top of the list of priorities. They have a strong culture, focused on collaboration, inclusivity, growth and success.
This is an HR project role, you will work within the HR team, and partner with all areas of the business to make sure key people focused projects are continually improving and are fit for purpose as the business grows. You’ll have ideas, be able to work with the senior leadership team to discuss your initiatives and roll them out across the business with the support from line managers and other key stakeholders
- Working closely with senior stakeholders as well as the HR Business Partners to identify a range of key projects across the full employee lifecycle that can be improved and be streamlined
- For all projects, analyse, suggesting improvements, present options and work with the business on implementation.
- Create job families, which in turn will create career paths for all teams across the business and employees, to aid retention and opportunities to progress.
- Benchmark roles and packages to make sure the business is competitive in the market place
- Look at the recruitment process, what can be more efficient, everything from the careers website, application process through to the onboarding of new starters
- analyse what policies and processes are in place and are they fit for the growing business, can they be amended, condensed, developed for the future
- Review the current performance programme, streamline, look at the usability and ease to work with on a day to day basis, suggest changes, design and implement.
- look at and improve the company’s employee value proposition (EVP), align the values with the message across the business and attraction of new employees
- Work closely on a D&I programmes and how it can be developed and driven forward, ever evolving
- Identify other projects that can be a focus for the future across a UK and global remit to better enhance the employee experience.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You’ll have an HR Generalist background, maybe as an HR Advisor or HRBP and experience of the full employee lifecycle
- You will know what good looks like to attract and retain employees through engagement and talent management
- You’ll most probably be a 2nd or 3rd jobber as a minimum, be CIPD level 3 or 5 as a minimum and have experience working on multiple projects
- As an experienced HR professional, you will be confident to explore options, put your ideas on the table and enjoy discussing options with senior stakeholders
- Always looking to improve the culture and ways of working, you will be a driven, collaborative individual keen to build relationships across the business
- Open on the sector you have worked in previously, it is more about your attitude and willingness to learn, engage and make the company a more streamlined, efficient, fun and focused place to work
To be considered for this role please apply online today
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.