£45000 - £60000 per annum + bonus
3 months ago
Frazer Jones are partnering with a leading investment bank and financial services business based in the heart of London. You will be joining a world-renowned business operating in over 60 countries, with over 4000 employees globally. This company has an excellent reputation and offers a hybrid working model.
You will be working as the HR Systems Analyst using Workday. Reporting into the HR Systems Manager, you will be working in a HRIS team of 4 and working closely with the Business Analysts and IT Configurations teams. This is a unique opportunity where you will be carrying out HR systems work on Workday but also have the opportunity to carry out analytics and reporting duties via Workday and Excel. You'll also have the opportunity to work on projects and eventually project manage. Responsibilities will include:
- The day-to-day support of Workday and bi-annual updates
- You will fulfil any data requests for Workday and other HR data sources
- Support HR with the creation of new reports and changes to any existing ones
- You also liaise closely with the IT Business Analysts and assist with project work
- System configurations and integrations
- Organisational structure and re-organisation projects
- Working across several modules on Workday e.g. HCM, Security, Learning, Performance, Talent, Absence
You should have at least 2 years experience of Workday system in field of HRIS to be considered for this role. The company is looking for a high performer with an analytical mindset and natural flair for systems. You should be technically minded and have exposure to HR system configurations and integrations. The successful candidate must be a competent user of Excel and the people skills to effectively engage with staff at all levels across the business.
This is a broad and challenging position that will certainly allow you to develop and expand your skill set in the field of HRIS. Working in a team of 4 you'll have plenty of learning and development opportunities plus be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information please apply and contact Nick Arnold at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.