City of London, London
£90000 - £95000 per annum + + bonus + benefits
29 days ago
A great newly created Workday Systems & Reporting Manager role is now available within a leading financial services business. Supporting their 'data-led' agenda, this role will help drive the quality of standard and bespoke HR data reporting and analytics across the firm, ensuring stakeholders are able to access real-time metrics to assist decision making. This broad based role, will at its heart have responsibility for being one of the main Workday SME's for the firm, providing 1st and 2nd line user support and will enjoy a high level of internal connectivity to senior managers and stakeholders. There are a number of exciting data projects already in flight as the firm modernises it's use of data and supports this with platform investment to ensure further Workday expansion.
Key duties will be to:
- Own the portfolio of all Workday reporting (advanced, matrix, composite) plus delivering any ad-hoc reporting and people analytics requests across the HR function
- Capture all new significant reporting requests from business stakeholders and ensure business needs are accurately captured, understood and delivered
- Oversee documentation of guidance related to all BAU people reporting
- Contribute to the implementation and documentation of business processes for HR shared services, in direct relation with the Workday System
- Contribute to the implementation of new functionality in Workday
- Partner with technology teams to recommend changes to data structures, feeds and infrastructure
- Work with HR Operations Leadership to establish efficient BAU reporting processes
- Lead on educating stakeholders (HR advisory team members and other functions) on effective conversations related to people data.
- Work closely with the Business Intelligence Group to define and test the Leadership level people dashboards developed within that group
- Act as SME on all Workday People data requests for cross-functional dashboards.
- Represent HR as custodians of People data, define the security and delivery models for sensitive data in accordance with GDPR and other local data privacy regulations
As a result the firm is looking to meet candidates who have gained strong Workday Systems & Reporting experience and who can develop, create and maintain a variety of complex reports (advanced, matrix, composite etc.).
In addition to the above salary, the package includes a substantial end of year bonus (typically 30%) plus extensive benefits and the business is currently working 2/3 days in the office, 2/3 days from home. In the first instance please contact Peter Francis at Frazer Jones
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.