£60000 - £80000 per annum + very good benefits
5 months ago
Talent Project Lead for a global leading Retail business. £60,000 - £80,000 plus excellent benefits,
Home Based - With once week/fortnight to the office in the Berkshire area
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a leading global retailer who are going from strength to strength. Growth plans and exciting projects are all on the cards for this organisation.
Sitting in the Centre of Excellence, the purpose of the role is to lead projects in the Talent space to ensure the business is leading in its market and becomes an employer of choice. Working on a wide range of Resourcing and Talent projects, this is an exciting opportunity for someone who has some consultancy experience and is really looking to develop their career.
- This newly created role will be the driver of a number of Talent and Recruitment focused projects that are being rolled out globally, working with key stakeholders to implement and lead from end to end for the business
- Sitting in the Centre of Excellence, the role will drive a number of Talent and Recruitment projects including global assessment programmes, succession and development frameworks, culture and values as well as early careers, EVP, and much more.
- Full involvement with the projects, designing and supporting with the role outs, guiding and supporting colleagues with the execution, advising, leading and communicating across the wider business
- This is a fast paced role, you will be juggling many priorities and will have a passion for a business that is leading in its field
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Your experience will be within a project led role previously in the Talent / Recruitment space, maybe you have come from a consultancy background and had to work with many clients and drive projects forward with successful outcomes or you have worked inhouse driving Talent and Recruitment led projects.
- You will have change management, transformation and/or programme/project management and some PMO experience.
- If you have worked with retail clients or a retail business in the past that is desirable but not essential
- Experience of working within talent management on large scale projects is required
- Excellent communication skills, experience of working globally desired but not essential however an understanding of a global presence and remit is key
- You will have strong influencing skills, be able to manage projects and work directly with senior management
- You will be a team player, enjoy working in a fast paced business that has some very exciting projects on the go!
If this is of interest please apply online to be considered.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.