City of London, London
£28000 - £32000 per annum
over 1 year ago
One of the most successful and highly regarded professional services firms is looking for an HR Team Assistant to join the team on a 12 month FTC. Reporting into the Head of HR, you will be responsible for supporting the full generalist team from an administrative perspective.
More specifically, as the HR Team Assistant you will be responsible for;
- Minute taking in meetings
- Maintaining employee files and making appropriate changes
- Diary management for the Head of HR and HR team
- Being the first point of contact for queries over the phone and supporting the HR inbox
- Processing benefits renewals
If you are someone who has experience working in a fast paced team, who is incredibly organised and holds strong interpersonal management skills. You must also have really strong attention to detail and the ability to work accurately under pressure.
The team are all incredibly collaborative, hard working and take real pride in what they do. If you are like minded and looking for a new challenge, apply today!
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.