£80000 - £85000 per annum + medical insurance,pension,25 days holiday
3 months ago
We have a fantastic opportunity for a HRBP on a permanent basis, working for a global manufacturing organisation.
The HR team has recently experienced an 'organic' restructure, allowing for a re-shape of their corporate functions. You will be confident in dealing with senior stakeholders, exposing a different perspective when necessary. The organisation strives for continuous improvement as a culture.
As an HR Business Partner, you'll grow your strategic HR capabilities by supporting multiple business groups across EMEA and partnering closely with managers and their teams. You will be instrumental in driving the strategic people and talent initiatives to help the organisation deliver accelerated growth, profitability and market share gains. This role is responsible for the strategic purposes for attracting, developing and retaining talent critical to the success of the company.
Your role will be focused on:
* Closely partner with business leaders to understand business goals and company initiatives and recommend innovative HR approaches to enable the organization to achieve these goals
* Partner with managers on items such as, employee relations, talent bench strength improvement, organizational design, succession planning, talent development, retention assessments and talent reviews
* Be a champion to drive inclusion and diversity within the organization supporting and/or creating initiatives
* Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to implement and contribute to HR initiatives and programs, by leveraging expertise of the organization you support to ensure adaptation across your business groups with main focus on Talent Management
* Manage employee benefits, including enrollment and general employee queries for allocated countries
* Manage the employee onboarding and offboarding processes to enhance new and departing employee experience
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
* Previous experience working as a Human Resource Business Partner with experience across a region (such as EMEA) driving strategic HR initiatives.
* Demonstrated ability to understand an organisation's operations and functions, as well as the industry and competitive environment in which the organisation operates
* Proven ability to generate consensus across diverse parties, influence high-impact decisions, provide critical feedback, and lead difficult conversations
* Experience successfully applying creative HR solutions to solve root cause problems and deliver breakthrough results
* Demonstrated high-intensity, high-initiative approach towards owning and driving the people and talent agenda
* Demonstrated ability to analyse data and make connections across complex organisational or business concepts, to implement strategy, structure and processes
* Experience of working with Works Councils and knowledge of employment law is strongly advantageous
The position will be based in Bracknell and they offer hybrid working. For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.