HRBP – German Speaking
I am delighted to share that I am partnering with an iconic technology company, who are currently seeking a highly commercial and capable German Speaking HRBP to join their team as an individual contributor, due to company growth. This generalist role requires a good understanding of the whole employee lifecycle, as well as significant hands-on experience.
The role requires you to support your client group in Ecommerce, with HR Business Partnering support across the UK and EMEA. This role is highly hands on partnering role, and you can step away from HR operational work to focus purely on supporting your client group. You will be responsible for supporting business leaders in evaluating individual performance with appropriate actions that follow, Employee Relations matters, while fostering strong stakeholder relationships to help drive your agenda. Ideally you will have exposure to dealing with Works Councils. You will impact the employee lifecycle and a commitment to excellence is essential. You will be based in central London 5 days a week on site and will be treated to a gourmet lunch each day in the office, as well as other exceptional benefits and bonuses.
Who you are
- Proven track record at HRBP or HR Manager level in a fast-paced Tech or Ecommerce environment
- Experience in supporting client groups in ecommerce or technology.
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Delivers an impeccable employee experience.
- Up to date on employment law changes
- Happy to work on site 5 days a week.
- Fluent in German
- Experience in Works Council negotiations and exposure
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.