HRBP – Scotland
I am supporting a client with the recruitment for an exciting HR Business Partner opportunity.
The role offers autonomy and plays a key role with stakeholders and the SLT across two sites in Scotland, working for a very successful, fast paced business going thru a period of change. It provides an opportunity to make a genuine and direct impact, leading on day-to-day HR and workiing closely with senior leadership at the sites, as well as playing a pivotal role in driving and delivering change.
Key responsibilities include:
– Partnering managers and leadership on all HR related issues.
– Coaching managers in driving & delivering people change.
– Delivering a proactive HR service to the GMs and leadership team.
– Developing & implementing people plans and identifying opportunities for improvement and identifying future talent within the Business.
– Supporting line managers with complex employee relations issues.
– Delivery of health & wellbeing and engagement initiatives.
The business is looking for someone with passion & drive as well as proven experience as an HR business partner in a generalist role and with excellent influencing skills, to continue building a best in class HR service.
First class relationship building skills are key as well as resilience and the ability to work at pace.
Ideally you will have a background within manufacturing, logistics or similar and preferably with Unions experience.
This is an onsite role looking after 2 sites and will suit someone who lives close to Livingston or Lockerbie. The role does offer flexible start & finish times.
Salary is pitched up £55k + car allowance + bonus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.