HRBP – Scotland
My Edinburgh-based client is looking to appoint an accomplished HR Business Partner to lead HR across the site. Your focus will be on continuous improvement, working closely with stakeholders to build a best-in-class HR offering.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Working with the SLT and wider HR team to enable the successful delivery of the people strategy and development plans.
- HR Lead across your sites, supporting continuous improvement of people processes and ways of working.
- Working as a trusted partner, driving change and coaching senior management to build capability and manage change effectively.
- Proactively supporting the end-to-end employee lifecycle.
- Partnering managers on talent & succession planning.
- Working with managers their teams to identify & develop future talent.
- Lead on wider HR projects alongside the Head of HR.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a successful and established business and offers autonomy and the scope to build a superb HR offering for your customer group.
To be considered for this role you will have sound experience in a generalist HR, within a complex business, including taking the business thru change, coaching managers and leaders and implementation of the wider HR strategy.
You will be a proactive, solutions-focused individual, with a true business-partnering approach, excellent relationship-building skills and the ability to manage a varied workload.
This role will suit HR Business Partners with a background in Manufacturing, Logistics or similar as well as unions experience and based near Edinburgh as this is a site-based role.
Salary up to £70,000 + car allowance + bonus
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.