HRBP – Tech and Product
This role offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and hybrid working of 1-2 days each week in London Bridge.
The ideal candidate should have at least five years of experience working as an HR business partner within Technology and Product, ideally from a tech or fintech organisation. The role requires you to support the entire employee lifecycle, from recruitment to exit processes, as well as provide support on HR, payroll, and learning and development matters. You will also provide strategic advice and develop employment policies, partner with business leaders and the wider HR team on matters such as performance management and employee relations, and talent development and workforce planning.
Who you are
- Proven track record in HR Business Partnering within Tech, Fintech or FS
- Experience in supporting the Technology and Product areas of the business
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Experience in supporting M+A processes from an HR perspective
- Strong commercial acumen and highly data driven
- Empathetic and collaborative by nature, and highly solution focussed
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.