A global professional services firm with an outstanding reputation now looks to hire a HR Systems Analyst to join on a permanent basis. In this role you will take the helm as an SME for the HR systems maintenance, upgrades, reporting and data requests across HR. and processes for the HRIS, supporting the HR Systems Manager on a wide range of continuous improvement projects.
You will be given agile working, and when officed based, be sat in the heart of London in some of the most outstanding offices. You will be given the autonomy and trust to work on impactful projects, leveraging relationships at the senior level.
- The post-holder must have the capacity to collaborate with Partner level stakeholders across the multinational firm.
- You will engage in setting up new system features and workflows, HR systems roadmap, and overall design.
- Experience using multiple HRIS products and software, and the ability to adapt, learn and become a subject matter expert of a new HR system.
- Support the HRIS from a technical perspective, bug fixes, and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple reporting tools and languages to interface with the current HRIS product.
- Documenting, analysing, and road mapping the ‘as is’ functions, understanding the way the HR system is currently being used.
- Creating the ‘to be’ documentation, suggesting and driving forward new and insightful ways to use the HR system.
- Continuously improving the standard of the HR system, improving user interaction.
- Create failsafe training documentation and user guides for quality interaction with the HRIS for new and existing staff.
The role offers a competitive salary between £50,000 and £60,000 p.a. + benefits depending on experience. This is an excellent opportunity for an HR Systems Analyst looking for a very interesting project and exposure to a top-tier firm in London. In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a confidential chat.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.