Our client is a leading Conglomerate with strong presence around the globe. Currently a new headcount is arisen in their regional HR team and they are looking for a junior HRIS specialist to support data analytics and system migration project at group level. It is a fun and dynamic working environment with great cultural diversity across the region.
- Report into HRIS Lead;
- Act as key point of contact to manage daily enquiries from HR and business stakeholders;
- Support data analytics, reporting and manage HRIS data maintenance;
- Liaise with external vendors to support on system change;
- Perform UAT and ensure deliverable meet requirements;
- Support system implementation and process improvement projects;
- Create HR reports for management reviews.
- Bachelor Degree Holder in Statistics, Mathematics, Information System, Human Resources or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of working experience within a MNC environment;
- Independent with strong ability in working as a team;
- Strong numeric sense and project management skills;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High proficiency in both spoken and written English is a must.
The SR Group (Hong Kong) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.