Our client is a global professional services provider with a APAC headquarter based in Hong Kong. They are now looking to recruit for a HR operations manager to oversee the department's effectiveness and efficiency. This is an initial 2 year fixed term contract with potential of going permanent.
In this newly created role, you will be required to lead the implementation of a cloud-based HR system and maintain this system by ensuring its continuous enhancement and relevance. You will be required to understand current HR workflow, processes and policies to create a blueprint for digitalisation and see this through to reality. Once all processes are in place, you will be required to oversee its governance through managing and analyzing metrics. Through analyzing these metrics, you will find root causes and develop mid to long term strategies to optimize system usage.
To be considered for this role you will require the below:
- Experience in system implementation - cloud base HR systems in APAC
- Project management - ranging from planning, scoping, consultation, process mapping, documenting and execution
- You will need to troubleshoot on HR system issues
- Analyse reports, trends and propose solutions
- Support system testing functionality, UAT and issue resolutions
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.