HRIS Business Analyst (Workday)
A fantastic opportunity has opened for an HRIS Business Analyst to join an outstanding asset manager in London. This role will play a vital part in Workday projects for: imbedding, integration, end-user adoption, process improvement and new modules. This follows the changing landscape of Workday and its HRIS integrations for the wider business. The role will offer you a chance to collaborate with senior leadership to accommodate commercial decisions with HR IT architecture.
You will work with project sponsors and the worldwide HR community to collect and analyse business, functional, and non-functional needs for projects based on HR systems. This is a senior role where you will complete project management for small- to medium-sized HR systems projects.
Key duties will be to:
- Maintain close contact with the leads for HRIS and HR Data to make sure all of their criteria have been met within the project’s purview.
- Assist the Head of HRIS in ensuring that the software product lifecycle and project lifecycle comply and project governance is followed, and reporting is produced for the different project teams
- If necessary, collaborate with the corporate partners to choose and identify vendors for the delivery of a commercial application, making sure the items under consideration are in accordance with IT Architectural principles.
- Work with the HR teams and, the larger departments across the organization to coordinate HR System projects.
- Collaborate on coordinating projects within the HR Project with the project associate and the head of HR Systems.
- Collaborate with Workday analysts to provide the group with excellent system changes.
- Establish trusting working connections with relevant stakeholders and international HR teams.
- Maintain close contact with the leads for HR systems and HR Data to make sure all of their criteria have been met.
In the first instance please reach out to Anton Blades at Frazer Jones for a private and confidential conversation. Please do provide your CV, or reach out via telephone and email.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.