HRIS & HR Reporting Associate (HR Associate)
I am thrilled to be partnered with an exceptional financial services business to recruit a HRIS & HR Reporting Associate (HR Associate), with a dedicated focus on HR reporting, HR data, and Workday. This role skews slightly operational as you will report directly to the HR Ops Manager, and support regulatory pieces of work such as SMCR, and lifecycle, but more so from a higher level relating to Workday. First and foremost, this is a HR reporting role where a strong understanding of dashboard creation, data manipulation, and the ability to stitch trends together for insights takes precedence.
The successful candidate will play a key role in assisting HR with the integration of new initiatives, systems, processes, and tools, actively contributing innovative ideas. Collaboration is essential, not only with the UK HR Team but also with Europe and Asia but also with the broader Global HR team for project support.
- Act as the initial point of contact for the Workday system or process inquiries, escalating to the HR Operations Manager as required.
- Assist in global Workday configurations and other system implementations.
- Generate regular reports as requested by the HR team or business for analysis and action.
- Provide necessary data for DDQs and ad-hoc reporting, ensuring quality assurance through review by the HR Operations Manager.
- Assist the HR Operations Manager in producing reports and presentations for HR team, board meetings, committees, and other forums.
- Collaborate with the HR Operations Manager and Compliance to support the accurate completion of the SMCR process.
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory reviews and audits, including SMCR Files.
- Oversee the HR Operating Manual and take ownership of the annual review of regional HR documentation and policies.
- Play a crucial role in implementing and maintaining processes and changes across the employee lifecycle in partnership with the HR team.
- Stay informed about country-specific local labour laws and communicate upcoming changes to the HR Operations Manager.
- Support HR in onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring a smooth process in Workday.
- Oversee the HR Drive, maintaining the filing system and file naming convention.
- Support HR in global mobility activities and immigration matters.
- Participate in regional and global ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Generate reports and data analyses for regular updates on benefit utilization and trends, facilitating the annual benefits renewal process.
- Aid the HR Operations Manager in the benefit renewal process by collecting necessary information, crafting presentations and paperwork, and providing data.
- Ensure the accuracy of member details on each benefit plan quarterly and annually, with the HR Operations Manager ensuring quality assurance.
- Manage the benefit induction presentation and jointly conduct benefit inductions for new joiners, following up on action items.
- Handle benefit enrolment, offboarding, and changes to employee benefit policies.
- Create relevant employee letters and documentation related to benefits.
- Collaborate with the HR Operations Manager on ad-hoc benefit initiatives and queries.
The role offers a competitive pay of up to £75,000 + benefits. If you’re interested in this role and would like more information, please apply, and contact Anton Blades at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.