City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
I am partnering with a leading law firm to recruit a HRIS People Data Manager on a 12-18 month FTC basis. The position will be based within the London team, but does offer lots of flexibilty for home working.
The Reward & HRIS team are accountable for creating and maintaining a reward and benefits framework that ensures they attract, retain and engage their people, providing excellent advice and information as part of a responsive service covering Payroll, HR Analytics, Reward and Benefits.
This role will play a pivotal role in the transition from our legacy HR System infrastructure to SAP SF. The SAP SF implementation will include Employee Central, Recruitment & On-boarding, LMS and Performance & Goals.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to current and future region and global systems strategy, evaluating existing systems/other products as necessary and make recommendations
- Own and govern the HRIS technology landscape
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement, continually assessing, contributing and implementing ideas for process and technology improvement
- Promote standardisation of talent processes, balancing global harmonisation with Europe region requirements
- Promote a greater understanding of the value of people data reporting insights and analytics across the Europe Region; providing business insights and delivery of a continuous reporting plan
- Support key stakeholders in the configuration and interpretation of reports, reporting dashboards and ad-hoc data and reporting requirements
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.