Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
€120000 - €140000 per annum
10 months ago
We are working exclusively with one of our fastest growing banking clients on a really exciting new position within their recently restructured agile HR function. The role will be leading a team, centered around being an ideas centre for any methodologies, technologies or processes aimed at improving the operative efficiency of the people services function within the bank.
Given that the role will largely focus on technological practices to further this agenda, the role would be a fantastic fit for an agile-minded HRIS/IT leader who is comfortable working at a fast pace of change in an international and highly digital environment.
In this position, your role will be to oversee data, visualise trends within the function and posit potential ways in which these services may be enhanced or improved, working in co-ordination with the wider team to ensure the efficacy of said improvement for the wider business. You will play a central role in developing and evolving the digital IT landscape of the firm and ensuring the bank maintains its place as a market leader not only on the business side, but also within HR. You will need to have a mindset oriented to continual development and be capable of acting quickly when the market or business requires. The role will manage a team of senior experts and work very closely with the counterpart 'Protect HR' team, as well as the wider leadership team within the bank.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the recommendation and implementation of new services, platforms, models and technologies aimed at enhancing HR
- Constantly monitor and find ways to improve employee experience
- Monitor the market to ensure the business does not fall behind the competition
- Define and implement business cases and models in order to facilitate strategic decision making
- Stay close to the business at all times to ensure that the practices are tied in to user need
- Be a part of the leadership steering committee
- Lead and develop a team of senior experts
- Extensive experience in an HRIS/HRIT position, ideally within IT or Financial Services
- Extensive project management experience, ideally utilising agile practices
- An affinity for all major technologies currently available in the market place
- A passion for change and a mindset that is always looking for ways to improve
- Comfortable working in a very relaxed and informal culture where people address eachother in the 'du' form
- Fluency in both English and German
- Previous team leadership experience desirable but not essential
- Innovative and decisive mindset, always looking for solutions
The SR Group (Germany) GmbH is acting as an external recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.