Amstelveen, North Holland
12 months ago
2020 will be a year of HR digital transformation. Will you be part of this journey and you will support the implementation of the new HRIS system, Success Factors. In this role you are part of the central project team and you will deliver support where needed as well. Become their expert for the future.
- Act as subject matter experts that ensures data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities
- Act as the interlock between the Success Factors implementation team, HR, IT and the external consultants
- Plan, design, develop and continuously evaluate HRIS functions, programs, policies and service delivery
- Creates dashboards and report templates
- Supports Success Factors major releases, identifying impact and enhancement opportunities associated with a new release, and communicating appropriately
- Develops, reviews and updates system documentation including user guides, memos and other documentation
- Answering questions from employees and managers about HRIS & train HR/employees/managers on HRIS
- Any other administrative tasks related to HR systems
The SR Group (Netherlands) B.V. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.