5 months ago
We have a current opportunity for a 12 month FTC for an experienced Safety Advisor, regionally based. The position is in the Geelong region and looking for an immediate start.
Some key responsibilities
- Ensure a safe workplace by promoting a positive safety culture
- Apply Safety, Quality & Process principles in all activities undertaken
- Engage with internal & external stakeholders
- Assist and coordinate investigations, deliver safety training programs, ensure chemicals have been risk assessed
Personal attributes required
- Strong and affective communication skills
- Experience within the manufacturing sector
- Tertiary safety qualifications - Min Cert 1V
- Strong logical & lateral thinking
- Highly self motivated with a sense of ownership
- Competent in computer - based communication & SMS
For further information about this position please apply.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.