Our client is a very well-regarded property company that has multiple business units.
This company have genuine career pathways and a supportive environment for you to grow and develop yourself across multiple functions. They are a continuous improvement organisation where you will get to utilise your strengths and experience (as below), but also have the chance to stretch yourself and skillset.
To be successful you must have demonstrated ability/experience with:
- Developing strong relationships with internal clients to be able to affect positive change, particularly with mid-level leadership and high-touch clients
- Ensuring safety policies, processes and systems are updated in line with legislation to support the ongoing monitoring and reporting of safety performance.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to engage multiple stakeholders and inspire adherence to agreed priorities along the safety roadmap
- Contractor Management - along with Permit to work, a working understanding of engaging, inducting and holding to account several external parties delivering the results
- Broad based safety advising, including risk assessments, incident investigations, hazard identification and more
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Qualifications in Work Health Safety
- Working knowledge of Workplace, Health & Safety policies and legislation.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and ability to develop effective relationships
- Relevant experience in training and coaching at various levels of an organisation.
A great opportunity to commence the year within a positive and supportive environment. A competitive remuneration is on offer.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.