3 months ago
Our client is a highly respected organisation within high risk environment, looking to put on a Site HSE Coordinator experienced in commissioning and start-up. You will be working closely with site staff and subcontractors to achieve a positive safety culture and compliance outcomes.
- Observe tasks, identify hazards, assess risks and develop practical solutions.
- Participate in the hands-on practical implementation of basic safety rectifications.
- Advise both site staff and subcontractors on relevant safety matters.
- Develop Safety Toolbox Meeting agendas and deliver to on-site work groups.
- Investigate incidents, develop corrective actions and monitor for effectiveness.
- Conduct site safety walks and deliver weekly safety reports.
You will need:
- Minimum -Diploma OHS
- Minimum of 5 years experience in similar role
- A working knowledge of relevant legislation, codes and standards.
- Exceptional time and resource management skills.
- Plant Safety experience - Site HSE management, Commissioning and startup experience working in oil and gas, mining, and/or hazardous area process plants
- FT hours as a minimum - could be 5-6 days/week, 10 hours/day.
- Based in Gippsland region
Though initially this is a 6 month contract there is a strong possiblity there could be either an extension or transition to permanent for the right candidate. You must be strong technically with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
Please send your resume to email@example.com or call for a confidential discussion 03 86108414
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.