4 months ago
Reporting to the Head of Safety, the key purpose of this role is to support the business systems - by the collating and reporting of information, and by performing specific tasks necessary to deliver the system requirements.
The role will work closely with all parts of the business and team members to deliver the necessary data and reports to support the system.
- To act as a support mechanism and compile information through working with personnel in each Region or State who are responsible for managing internal HSE tasks and compliances associated with Manufacturing, Sales, Supply Chain and Distribution functions
- Support the implementation of HSEQ procedures in the business that meet local standards and company requirements and support and implement company- wide safety initiatives as appropriate
Such accreditations include ISO certification for Quality, Environment, and Safety which vary in degrees across the business.
- Ensure all auditing and documentation requirements are continuously updated to meet compliances requirements for internal systems
- Hold the responsibility for follow up of any required corrective actions relating to internal compliance audits and certification audits
- Hold the responsibility for collating required data and entry into the necessary systems in a manner consistent with statutory requirements
To be successful you will bring:
- Proficient with use of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Experience as a safety software system administrator
- Strong communication skills with ability to work in a geographically wide spread team
- Objective driven with a focus for on-time delivery and high quality outputs
- Self-motivated with an ability to prioritise a busy work schedule
Experience and understanding of workers compensation will be an advantage, to be able to offer support to the broader HSE team.
Please apply online using the link provided.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au
Frazer Jones is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.