Sydney, New South Wales
12 months ago
Our client is seeking a highly motivated systems specialist with initiative, who is able to develop a HSE framework relevent to their business needs. This role will be a 6 month contract in the first instance but may evolve into a permanent position.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
· Development of HSEQ system documentation and procedures
· You will also provide professional services to deliver effective governance processes
· Development and implementation of risk protocols
Skills & Experience
- Degree level qualification in an Occupational Health and Safety and / or Environment related discipline, and substantial and broad ranging HSE experience
- You need to be a HSE professional with extensive experience in corporate HSEQ Management Systems.
- Substantial experience and demonstrated achievements developing, implementing and integrating HSE management strategies, plans, programs, systems, and cultural change initiatives
- Personal drive and positive approach to achieving results
Essential you have Auditing qualifications
Your background will be in delivering conformity, consistency and reliability in HSEQ framework across multi-site, medium - high risk, complex working environments. You will have excellent communication skills with an engaging, personable style.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Michele Beale on (03) 8610 8450 or e-mail email@example.com. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.frazerjones.com.au